- Please read these terms and conditions ("terms", "terms and conditions") carefully before using MyWOD, MyWOD Lite and MyWOD Online Platform operated by MyWOD developer ("us", 'we", "our").
- The generic term "app" or "apps" used by this document refers to both "MyWOD Lite" and "MyWOD" apps. The term "paid version" or "paid app" only refers to "MyWOD" (PRO) app, and the term "free version" or "free app" only refers to "MyWOD Lite" app. The term "online platform" or "services", if related to the app, refers to "MyWOD Online Platform" service which stores the user login and app-related data. The online platform is a backend service strictly bound to the paid app, and can be accessed from the paid app and from this website.
- This document explains your obligations and your rights when using MyWOD app. The terms described in this document apply to both apps and to the online platform. If a certain term only applies to one version of the app it will be explicitly mentioned.
- By using MyWOD Lite, MyWOD and MyWOD Online Platform you agree to be bound to the terms and conditions described in this page. By creating an account on the online platform through MyWOD app you agree to be bound to the terms and conditions described in this page.
- When downloading the app from the store, the user is granted a license to use the app, the app-related services and to display the included text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, data, illustrations and other content associated with the app for personal, non-commercial use in connection with the services provided. The user has no intellectual property rights in the app (including any rights to use trademarks, trade names, service names, logos, domain names and other features associated with the app and the brand) and all the content included in it. The developer reserves all the rights not explicitly granted to the user, except for third party content mentioned in the info section of the app.
- The user agrees to use the app in accordance with these Terms and applicable laws and regulations. He will not violate any applicable law, including laws and regulations enforced by your country, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right, and he is are solely responsible for his conduct while accessing or using the app and the services. In connection with the use of the app and the services, the user will not:
- Impersonate another person or log into an account which he is not authorized to access.
- Use or attempt to use another user's account without authorization from that user.
- Use the app and the services in any manner that could negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying use of the app and the services, or that could damage, disable, or impair the functioning of the app and the services in any manner, including with respect to MyWOD's network and its security.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the service or any user, host or network, including introducing a virus, overloading, "flooding" or crashing, sending unsolicited e-mails, promotions or advertisements.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any aspect of the app or the services, or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of the app.
- Develop or use any third-party applications that interact with the app or services without our prior written consent, including any scripts designed to scrape or extract data from the app and its services.
- Use the app and the services if your local laws and regulations do not allow it, including age restrictions and content restrictions.
- If the user is in breach of any of these Terms, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate his right to access our use of the app and the services. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or harm related to the user's inability to access or use the app based on such termination.
- If the user owns an account on the app and the services, he is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his private user details (e-mail and password) and user data. The user is responsible for all activities that occur under his account or password.
- MyWOD Online Platform is an additional service offered to MyWOD PRO users. The online platform service is a convenience service that allows cross-device data availability and backup. We make no warranty for the continuity and availability of the online platform service.
- The user can issue the removal of his account and all the data stored on it through the appropriate option displayed inside the app, or through a request to our support e-mail. The removal takes place immediately when requested through the app, and requires a few days if requested through our support e-mail. After the account is deleted, the user login data and all the user content will be permanently deleted from our services and there's no way for us to recover it.
- We are the owners or licensee of all the intellectual property right in the app and services, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. In accessing the app and online platform you agree that you will access its contents and use the services solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The app and services, including parts of it, may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, excluding the downloading, copying for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- MyWOD does not claim ownership of any content the user stores on the app or uploads on our online platform. However, by doing so, the user grants us a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive license to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, display such content on our online platform and the app and only there. This license shall be terminated when such content is deleted from the platform by either party. With the user's permission, we may also use his content in other types of media, including social media platforms.
- These Terms may be changed from time to time. If we make changes to these terms, we may attempt to notify the user by sending an e-mail to the address associated to his account or by displaying a message inside the app. Unless otherwise mentioned, the amended Terms will be effective immediately and the user's continued access to and use of the app and the services after we provide notice will confirm his acceptance of the changes. If the user does not agree to the amended Terms, he must stop accessing and using the app.
- We strive to provide the best service we can, but the app and the service is provided "as is" and "as available", without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. The user's usage of the app and the services is at his own risk. There is no warranty that the app and the services have been distributed to the user free of malware or other harmful components.
- MyWOD developer, support and affiliates will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or multiple damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill or other intangible losses, resulting from: the user's use of the app or the services or inability to use the app or the services; the user's access to or inability to access the app and the services; unauthorised access, use or alteration of the user's content.
- The Terms and Agreements are subject to the laws of Italy and the European Union, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this document, you can contact us at